Landlord insurance (also known as rental insurance) is a policy for people who rent their homes to others. Landlord insurance is not required for a landlord, but insurance can bring many benefits:
- Financial protection against natural disasters
- Coverage for fire and water damage
- Protection against tenant injury
- Loss of Rental income due to a covered claim
Don’t Overpay for Landlord Insurance. Upgrade to Zelano Insurance Agency & Start Saving. Protecting Your Dwelling has Never Been Easier, or More Affordable. Get Covered in Minutes with Great long term Service.
What is landlord property insurance?
Landlord insurance is a policy for someone who rents out a home they own. This type of insurance typically includes two different types of coverage: property and liability protection. Both coverages are intended to help protect you, the landlord, from financial losses.
What should I look for in landlord insurance?
4 Things to Look For in Your Landlord Insurance Policy
- Does the policy cover building, contents, or both?
- Are you covered against the most common natural events?
- Are you protected against legal liability?
- Does your policy cover rental loss, and if so, for how long?
Zelano Insurance Agency has locations in Chepachet, Cumberland, Greenville and North Providence Rhode Island ( RI ) to service your landlord insurance needs. Call 401-949-1550 ext.0